Under Climate Resources you'll find several tabs:
- Climate Science: General physical climate change, specific climate change issues like sea level rise, and climate change impacts.
- Perception/Communication: People's perceptions of climate change issues and how to communicate effectively to audiences about climate change.
- Adaptation: Adapting to climate change, assessing adaptation options, mainstreaming adaptation into existing structures, adaptive capacity, and resilience.
- Mitigation: Greenhouse gase mitigation and hazard mitigation.
- Policy: Policy issues surrounding climate change, adaptation, mitigation, and establishing a National Climate Service.
- Focus Areas: Articles on any topic above, but are specific enough to be of special attention to the Resilient Communities, Sustainable Development, Coastal Ecosystems, or Sustainable Seafood areas.
- Links: Links to general sources of information, like the IPCC, NOAA line offices, and research institutions.
- Planning Models: These models can be used to assist in developing and carrying out CCCAI projects.
TO SUBMIT A RESOURCE:
- Choose which page your resource should be filed in. If you need help, send a message to one of the moderators (Josh Brown, Chris Conger, Rob Emanuel, and Jess Whitehead), and we'll assist you.
- Submit a comment at the bottom of the page with the resource either uploaded to Ning (the sheet of paper icon) or hyperlinked (the chain icon). It's not necessary to include a brief description, but it helps your SGCN colleagues find the most useful resources quickly.
- Moderators check for new comments periodically. We move your comment up to the main text in the page, under the appropriate headings.
It's that easy!