A "Resources" page was created to allow you to view and upload documents, links, manuals, and other materials found online or developed by your organization and others. There are several categories which reflect some of the typical discussion threads we see on our listserv as well as those that groups may generate. If an item you want to share does not fit in with current categories (which will evolve), please let me know and I'll add a new one.
In each Resources page, you can use the comment box to:
- insert a website address (by using Hyperlink icon)
- upload a file (by using Upload a File icon)
- comment on other items posted (websites, documents, etc)
How to add a LINK:
1. In all comment or forum discussion boxes, you can write the text that you would like for the hyperlink
2. "Highlight" the specific text you want to 'hyperlink'
3. Click the Hyperlink button (the chain)
4. Type in the box that opens the actual web address of the hyperlink: e.g www.dnr.state.md.us
5. Hit save
How to upload a FILE:
To upload a file, such as a PDF or Word document, click the white document icon to far right of the hyperlink button (see below). A window pops up and you can either upload the file from your computer or insert a web address of where document can be found.
NOTE: Depending on your internet security settings, you might need to temporarily allow 'scripted windows' in order for these features to work. Also, if you use Safari, the one feature you might be unable to use if to upload files or images from your personal computer. These features work best when using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Page courtesy of the Sustainable Coastal Community Development Network!